Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Cure To Boredom Fall/Winter 2014

Adventure To Do List Fall/Winter 2014

It's that time again!  It is time for a new adventure list for Fall/Winter. This past April I decided to do a seasonal adventure list for every six months.The list is my cure to boredom. The list is compiled of things I want to experience this season and as I cross something off  I will share it with you. I will share information about the experience, my photos and my revelations as I did last season. Here is my adventure list for Fall/Winter 2014. 


The Bridge to Beauty: A photo I took while hiking in Hocking Hills. 10/12/14


My 'Adventure To Do List' is in no particular order. 


1.  Go Snow Tubing
2.  Build a fabulous snow-woman (completed  3/1/15)
3.  Go on a Columbus Brew Adventures Tour
 (any one of them)
4.  Take a scenic train ride
6.  Take a nature walk at least once a month
7.  See the Lion King Broadway Musical
(completed 10/11/14)
8.  Check out three new restaurants from 'Eating Your Way Across Ohio'
9.  Learn the art of Upholstery
10. Get comfortable driving 
( I am almost 33 without a license!)


If you haven't created an adventure list before, start one today. See how many things you can experience this season. I have read in many sources including Forbes that when you write things down, you are more likely to do them. If money is an issue with your to do list, there are discounts all over the place through services like Groupon and Living Social that help make some of these things more feasible. So start your list and enjoy the season!


Share! What is on your list? I would love to know. Maybe you will inspire me to add more to my list.


Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable! 

 Be adventurous!
Kris,

No comments:

Post a Comment