Monday, November 7, 2016

The Cure To Boredom Fall/Winter 2016-2017

Adventure To Do List Fall/Winter 2016-17

It has been a while since I have done a 'Cure to Boredom List' (aka bucket list). I have been in the habit of just saying yes to new things without actually writing anything down. I have also referenced my old lists for things I have yet to cross off. I have since crossed off few things from my combined lists like taking a food tour out of town. I have taken two, one with Cincinnati Food Tours and if I can count The Christmas Cookie Tour of Inns in Amish Country. What? Aren't cookies food? Lol. I took a very short trip to Canton, Ohio, though I didn't get to do anything on my Canton To Do List, it counts.

The cold seasons are always harder to make things happen. I want to try to get out and do things but I also hate to be cold. Winter is a boring season and some of us get a little depressed, so this year I really want to find as much to do as possible. I will share some of it with you as it happens. Follow me on instagram @krisofohio.



1. Have Dinner on the Cincinnati Dinner Train
2. Take a photography workshop or class
3. Go Snow-tubing
4. Visit Clifton Mill
5. Try Cupping
6. Finish the Columbus Ale Trail
7.Start a food blog.
8.Grow garlic
9.Take a winter hike.
10. Learn to brew a batch of beer.


What are your plans for the fall/winter season?

Until next time,
 
Kris,

No comments:

Post a Comment