Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hello 2016


 
It is still January, so I hope it doesn't sound too funny telling you, Happy New Year! Last month and part of this month, I struggled a little with illness but I am much better now. My energy has finally returned and I feel so blessed to feel normal again. I appreciate every day that I wake up feeling well and comfortable. 

Since it is a new year, I am making new plans for the blog. A friend of mine suggested that I make my blog strictly about food since I love food so much. I don't have any plans to do that since I started  this blog to talk about all the things I love like: Ohio travel, art and exploring unique experiences. However, I do want to start highlighting more of my food adventures. This year I am introducing a new series called Tasty Travels. It will feature restaurants and other types of food establishments all over Ohio that are worth a road trip. At the end of the year I introduced a series called Made In Ohio. It is a series that features things that are produced in the Buckeye State. I plan to incorporate more of that series this year as well. I will continue my list of 101 Cool Places And Things In Ohio. I will continue to share the castles, wineries and natural wonders in my home state. Ohio will not be the only place I discuss this year, I am currently working on some travel plans. I will share as my plans progress.

If you have any suggestions, I will happily address what ever topics you have in mind.  I get messages on social media all the time asking me about events, where to eat or places to visit. I want to continue to be that person that has at least some of those answers for you. I will try my best to give you something cool, new or exciting weekly. I will try not to let you down. Again, Happy New Year! I hope the first month of this year has already brought you joy!

Kris,


No comments:

Post a Comment