Friday, March 20, 2015

The Cure To Boredom Spring/Summer 2015

Adventure To Do List Spring/Summer 2015

It is the first day of  spring! It's time for a new adventure list for Spring/Summer. I must admit, I didn't do so well  on my fall/winter list. Of ten items on my list I only managed to check off two things. I was disappointed in myself but I realized it was much harder to get out in the cold weather. I will do better on this list and I will return to update my last two lists. I have every intention of crossing each of those items off. For those new to my blog; I decided to do a seasonal adventure list for every six months. The list is my cure to boredom. The list is compiled of things I want to experience this season and as I cross something off  I will share it with you. I will share information about the experience, my photos and my revelations as I did last Spring/Summer season. Unfortunately, I decided to skip doing an update for the last list since I did so poorly. However, I highlighted the things I did not complete in red and updated the items I was able to complete on the original post. I am feeling very positive about this new list though.  Here is my adventure list for Spring/Summer 2015. 

I took this photo during my visit to Longaberger Homestead last Summer.  The restaurants at the location are in 'Eating Your Way Across Ohio'.



My 'Adventure To Do List' is in no particular order. 


1.  Visit Canton, Ohio (completed 7/20/16)
2.  Go Camping
3.  Visit a new winery or brewery each month 
4.  Take a food tour out of town (completed 9/26/15)
5.  Learn to make sushi
6.  Take a ride on the Valley Gem Sternwheeler in Marietta 
( left over from last spring/summer list)
7.  Taste Durian ( left over from last spring/summer list)
8.  Check out five new restaurants from 'Eating Your Way Across Ohio'
9.  Take a short creative class.
10. Take a scenic train ride (left over from my fall/winter list)


I can not wait to dive into this list. Last year I completed  seven of the ten items from my Spring/Summer list. Two of the three items I failed to complete have been added to this new list. I have some making up to do after my fall/winter season's two of ten. I hope you will join me in this. It isn't just a check list, it is an opportunity to learn things about yourself. Doing these lists have helped me expand my horizons, face my fears and improve my patience. Most of all I am really enjoying my life.  Stay tuned for my updates. I hope you will also share your lists with me. We can cheer each other on. Think about it, what do you want to accomplish this season? What are things you have always wanted to do, big or small? Start your list!


Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be adventurous!
Kris, 


No comments:

Post a Comment