Friday, March 13, 2015

Collage Wall Project

These days everyone is a photographer. With a camera attached to most phones and everyone competing for the non-existent best instagram account contest, so many of us take many photos daily. I hate to admit it but I am kind of one of those amateur photographers who thinks I am really doing something. I am proud of some of my photos, so proud that before I even had a good camera phone, using an average little red camera I decided I wanted to do a collage wall in my home of photos I have taken over the last few years. The idea began after I met my beau, who exposed me to so much in Ohio including two of my favorite places: the Lake Erie area and Ohio Amish Country. I'd lived in Ohio for many years and I hate to admit that I was so unfamiliar with my home state.  That was a little over three years ago and I realized I have not collected the amount of photos I want for my display. I am consciously thinking about it now, so I thought I would share the few photos that started my concept. This will be an on going post until I finish my wall. I must also shout out my beau, whose birthday is today. He has inspired me so much and I share these photos with him because he was there when I captured each one. Happy Birthday Leo!

2011 My first sight before my first visit to Put in Bay

2011 Fog over swamp land my first time in Amish Country

2013 My sister's 30th birthday trip Lake Erie area. The view from the house we rented in Port Clinton.


Until Next Time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be Adventurous!
Kris,


No comments:

Post a Comment