Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Welcome!!!

Welcome to My World!!!

It's Kristin! I have been debating for a long time about how to expand my blog topics so I decided to create a new blog. Those of you who have followed Christina and I since we began our style blog, probably realize our differences. We both love fashion, our natural hair and share a sense of adventure. I created this blog to talk about the things that separate us, the things that make me uniquely me. I love gardening, reading about history and travel, art, cooking, organizing events and most of all road trips and eating. Just one look at my tripadvisor profile and you will find that I will go just about anywhere and I fall in the category of those who live to eat. I plan to use this special place to share with you the things that I see, eat, create and love. The goal is to inspire you as many of you have inspired me and to do it all with style. Welcome to my world!

Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!
Kris,





No comments:

Post a Comment